Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Reader Gives 312DD a Few Props!

Photobucket
Nubia Henderson (center, with blond streaks) with guests at The Southern. (Photo: Nubia Henderson)


My favorite part of 312DD is helping folks pick the perfect nightlife or dining destination for special occasions.

I get these requests on the regular, and it really gets my adrenaline flowing as I give them options to help make their events memorable.

It's always nice to get a thank you email, but reader Nubia Henderson recently took it a step further after I recommended The Southern as a destination for her recent farewell fete:

"I wanted to express my appreciation for the awesome recommendation you gave me for my going away party! The Southern was the ideal location to say farewell to my friends and family, enjoy some great food, have lots of drinks and take in the summer breeze. My guests had a blast!

"I appreciate you sharing your expertise and your enjoyment of life through your blog and then further sharing your experiences through email.

"Thanks to your recommendation, The Southern saw a surge in business, especially for a Tuesday night. You are one in a million! Be blessed and continue to live life in grand fashion!"

Bon Voyage, girlfriend!

No comments: