Monday, February 11, 2013

Amanda Rockman Resigns As Executive Pastry Chef Of Bristol, Balena

Photobucket
Amanda Rockman of The Bristol. (Photo: Stronghold Photography)

Here's the deal on this afternoon shocker, which just dropped into my mailbox:

"Effective Saturday, February 23, Amanda Rockman will leave her position as executive pastry chef of The Bristol and Balena.

"'After an incredible three years with The Bristol and most recently the BOKA group, I have made the decision to pursue other culinary opportunities. I will miss the amazing individuals I had the opportunity to work with on a daily basis," Rockman said.

"'Amanda has been a beloved and integral part of the development of both The Bristol and Balena. While it is not easy to lose her, I am excited for the next chapter in her limitless career. We will all miss her,' The Bristol and Balena co-owner Phillip Walters said.

"Executive chef and co-owner Chris Pandel echoed Walters' sentiments: 'Though it is sad to see Amanda move on, I am grateful for all of her had work and dedication to both The Bristol and Balena pastry programs. We have been friends and colleagues for over a decade, and I wish her nothing but the best.'"

No comments: