Monday, October 1, 2012

Tavernita's Stolen Dog Sculpture Possibly Spotted In A Craigslist Ad

tavernitadog

Could it be him?!

It's possible that Tavernita's missing dog sculpture has not entirely disappeared after all.

If you recall, the story of the restaurant's beloved mascot, Pinxto, was first reported on Eater last week after it was stolen at a charity event. This totally looks like him in this Craigslist ad for a used bar cart. More interesting is that the dog is not for sale.

OK, I cannot believe I'm actually writing this story. Excuse me now while I go strangle myself . . .

2 comments:

meagburnt said...

I saw the dog this weekend too! https://twitter.com/meagburnt/status/252106613849214976/photo/1

Vincent Anzalone said...

I think the statue is everywhere. Pretty sure I saw it for sale at Urban Outfitters.