Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Case of Tavernita's Missing Dog: SOLVED.

tavernitadog

OK, so that wasn't Tavernita's missing dog in the Craigslist ad.

Just call me Detective 312DD because I've gotten to the bottom of this very inhumane crime. Apparently, Red Door general manager RJ Wall swiped Pinxto at a fund-raiser last week and has been toting him all over town, according to Tavernita chef/partner Ryan Poli.

"Ask him why they stole it," Poli said to 312DD. "He still has not given me an answer!"

Wall could not be reached for comment at press time, but here are some additional photos of his heinous crime:

tavernitadog

tavernitadog

Poli still has not gotten back his beloved mascot . . .

UPDATE: The folks from Red Door respond on Twitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he's at the Logan Square Farmer's market in the middle one - I recognize that drink and I bet that's a Fonda del mar tamale.