Thursday, November 18, 2010

Talk About An Awkward Situation . . .

Photobucket

Brunch at Fred's at Barneys New York Sunday just had to be quite awkward for former White House Social Secretary Desiree Rogers (now CEO of Johnson Publishing Company), who found herself only a few feet away from the notorious "White House Party Crashers."

According to my sources, there was an audible gasp in the dining room when someone at her table whispered to her that Tareq and Michaele Salahi, who were in town to host a multiple sclerosis benefit, were also dining there.

Of course, Rogers didn't say anything to them, and who knows whether they even knew she was there. You know how freaking oblivious they are . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its true! I couldnt believe it. I was at a nearby table. I think they did recognize each other which I thought was nice.