Monday, September 26, 2011

Love Over Mac 'n' Cheese?!

Photobucket
Signature Mac 'n' Cheese dishes from Southern. (Photo: Southern Mac & Cheese Store)

Maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to help two mac 'n' cheese lovin' folks get a love connection going on.

A female diner visited the just-opened Southern Mac & Cheese Store last week, saw a guy she wanted to get to know better and posted an ad in the Missed Connections section of Craig's List:

"I've never done this before and had never even heard of this 'missed connections' thing until I was telling a coworker about a cute guy I saw while getting lunch on Friday (09/23) around 1 pm. It looked like you were also with a coworker. You were tall, wearing work clothes and you held the door open for me while walking in.

"Anyway...it seemed like we were definitely checking each other out. If you're up for it it'd be nice to grab a drink after work sometime. Please tell me what I was wearing and what my hair looks like."

If nothing else, at least they have good taste in food . . .

Here's the link to the ad.

1 comment:

A Tuscan foodie in America said...

this is funny. Good luck to her to find the guy back!