Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best Impress-Your-Date Food?!

Photobucket
Japonais' sushi. (Photo via Japonais)

Here's something to hold everyone's attention as they wait on pins and needles for Chicago's second-annual Michelin Bib Gourmand Restaurants to be released Wednesday.

Seamless just announced the winners of the 2011 CRAVED Restaurant Awards, with 15 Chicago spots specializing in delivery getting a nod. Now, what's the best part of this?! Through Saturday, you can get 25 percent off all the winning restaurants.

Here's what won:

Best just-like-mom's food: Ashkenaz Jewish Deli

Best Game Day food: Bull & Bear

Best my-coworkers-will-love-me-for-ordering-this food: Caffe Baci

Best get-more-than-you-pay-for food Chicago Curry House

Best sweet treat food: Crepe Crave

Best "hooray Friday!" food: Flash Taco

Best food for movie-night-in: Irazu

Best impress-your-date food: Japonais

Best I'm-thinking-of-you food: Olive Mediterranean

Best pickup-for-a-picnic food: Olive Mediterranean Grill

Best fun-night, rough-morning food: Philly's Best

Best post-workout-refuel food: Protein Bar

Best I-wish-I-could-have-made-this food: Roti Mediterranean

Best I-just-ordered-this-from-a-plane-train-or-automobile food: Taj Mahal

Best I'm-catering-an-awesome-party food: The Goddess & Grocer Catering

No comments: